Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Extinguishment

Life nowadays... like a dream so vague... motives so unclear... A mysterious shroud obscures the future and a dampened spirit exists in the present... A holiday so long yet so stale... A heated arguement, a heartbreak, a goodbye and a refreactory period... What next? Everyday is of no life... everyday is of monotony and yawns... yet strangely something seems missing... yet something seems lost too...

Feel so empty everyday... doing the same thing everyday which I would summarise as... NOT STUDYING! A dream that is like nothing is wrong... yet instinctively you know something is wrong... haha... still can't forget but I am trying everyday... hooked on that delicious waffles now... eat them everyday... Spiralling spiralling into nothingness and bland taste...

The fire is gone... the fire of passion... the fire to do everything with enthusiasm and intention... It has been extinguished! Gone... Now everything seems vague and everything I do seems nonsensical... To rediscover the passion and rekindle the flame... I need to go on a journey... mostly becuz I watched too much TV and drama serials always say when one gets dejected they go on a trip LOL... alright... sense of humour here...

I wonder when i will wake up and smell the rotting apples... See the things around me and reignite my spirits... For all we know tmr may just be the day that will never come... the end of the world... the apocalypse... To think about the future so far only to have been restricted to myopia because of pessimistic thinking... To be far-sighted and see the future... ignore the rotting apples now and envision the light... and man that is a optimist who is btw of FOLLY!!!

A few things in my heart and of the mind... a confusion and a lost sheep... I wish... I can think of something now... becuz I am rotting... Like the apples I see... when i was once an alpha red apple...

To forget someone... is to forget a part of yourself... ... And to forget yourself... You lose inevitably... ... meaning... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment