Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A Glimpse of Deja Vu


It probably felt like there was no choice... Ran and ran until one could no longer take another step. The mountain of feelings that stockpiled could never have expected its perpetrator to be the certainty of one so sure that it was the only way - conviction. 

But the truth was not what was conceived; neither was it what was believed... The truth was that it wasn't just that nothing is blinder than when both eyes are shut and decisions are then made based on that split second impulse fueled by conviction and zeal. Self-righteous and pompous;

Let what was trivial turn others to shame. When a mountain out of a molehill spelled doomsday for one you knew just because it mattered but people didn't know any better~ No one did... No one expected... But there was hope: Heaven's will? Divine intervention?

I felt sad to know... to feel yet again: this time outside inward that even one I never knew could wrench my heart to no end and shed a tear... I dare not imagine how many others that would have wept bitter tears for one they could not save and just ask and ask: why? Just so that one who had died inside could once more~ not just for the sake of those that mourned. But for continuing the story that has yet to have a definitive ending...

But could I have done something? Said something? Because I KNOW... I know...

Until now it is  a poison that works insidiously inside... yet as much as life is such a piece of crap... I know too that being poisoned does not rob me of my right to be happy about other things... Being hurt does not mean I must make the whole world feel my pain... Just most importantly... it is about building yourself from scratch... discard the hate and then find out - even when it is a painful journey - what else lies ahead and how to make those that matter matter even more...

No comments:

Post a Comment