Tuesday, April 30, 2013

One More Reason


I found another new reason to live on today. Things come in an unexpected way all the time. I suppose this is what they refer to as a bolt from the blue. But I told myself some time ago that  I  will write down the reasons for living in a huge glass bottle every time there is one to be found and see how much of this empty jar I can fill up.

Truth be told... who knows what lies ahead? But then I never hear any one complaining even though I'm pretty sure that everyone around me is as baffled by the unknown and facing their own demons some where else in some other form. Yet there are moments to be cherished despite being badly wounded or being poisoned and when things still hurt badly... Do we call that being ambivalent?

Maybe I had studied too much business analytic and I can safely say that happiness and unhappiness are not mutually exclusive events... Neither are they tangible enough to be assessed in such a way that happiness has a probability p and hence unhappiness (1-p). They can never be discrete possibilities... Is it normal? I don't know for sure... I just know it is a spectrum~

A spectrum that I am carried away as I find my own voice and my own direction...

I thank someone who made me feel special today. Because you are the new additional reason to live on still... Simple words mean meaningless rumblings... But in this case... your words... though simple... were deeper to me than anything else... Thank you...

On another note... Love is blind~ I can never judge any more... who and who gets together or feel what is right and what is wrong. Because the truth to love is a feeling that transcends all... gender, age, feelings, status, race alike... 

No comments:

Post a Comment