Thursday, March 4, 2010

Minutes to the DAY

It's a long long time since I posted something in this dying place. Been super busy with teaching which I find is so stressful that I may just end up getting depression if I stay on in this career track. Hence probably I'm going to take teaching out even though my mentors say I am very good at the job.

SO SO SO TOMORROW IS THE BIG BIG DAY =X Been vomitting in the morning since two days ago. Nagging on the phone and all. Seriously I'm spooked at the outcome yet curious to know. But I am fully clear about the chances of an accident. I actually have a very smart cousin from NJC who usually got A for everything. But when she got her A level results last year, she actually got all As EXCEPT a BIG UGLY D for GP. *GASP* >.<

I can literally imagine myself in the picture. One small mistake and its out of the game. The game to be the top scholar of JJC. Getting PW A alone was a miracle. I start to wonder if god would send me yet another miracle. Because all those times i bothered Ms Huang with consultations at ulu hours like 6pm makes me super guilty if I did not manage to clinch an A for GP. Sorry ah Ms Huang =/ If tmr I dun get an A for GP. I really will feel very bad and won't dare to see you ever again. =X

Alright... writing all these make me wanna vomit again. SERIOUSLY. SO I'll stop. I still have to go MI to teach in the morning!!! sian zzzzz Wah seriously going to puke liao =.=''' BYEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment