Saturday, June 25, 2011

Living Off Your Own Blood

I am very angry... No rather I think I am really frustrated and vex at the fact that my parents always quote the same things when we argue, and the worst thing is I can never win because I owe them my life. As much as Singapore goes by the motto: No one owes Singapore a living; Ironically I happen to owe my own parents a living.

How I wish I was more independent... Able to live without them; Able to survive. I swear one day... whether be it out of filial piety, or even all the frustration accumulated over the years I am going to make sure I repay every single thing they did for me. So that they can never use that same old line back at me. I dun EVER like to owe anyone anything. I don't want to be a reigned horse who is too afraid to defy the ringmaster.

Because as of now... I think it's true that I do live off my parents. And I can do no freaking thing to be fucking INDEPENDENT because as of now... before I embark on my journey to success I still have to live under them until I graduate from my university which is probably 4-5 years down the road. It really sucks...

And deep down I do understand why they scold me and such... and I am disappointed that I let rage take over... I am selfish because I want others to do things for me just because I thought blood was thicker than water. When the truth as it is... I realise I am the only one around be it family or friends who is actually the type of person that will go the extra mile just to make others happier even if it means I take the sh!t... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment