Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Facade Of Life


It seems pretty obvious to me that whatever is happening nowadays; whatever is going through my mind is translated to my incessant instinct to blog entry after entry. Somehow I just don't feel like talking to anyone about it, and the only other way I can think of to clot the bleeding wound is to write it all out and feel better afterward...

No matter what happens we must still continue to live and to survive. Living is after all about surviving and making a name for yourself in this world where everyone is the same- everyone is merely human. Yet despite the harsh realities that we visit every single day-and sometimes things get so depressing you swear you want to just break down-we find ourselves just living it off like every normal day. Masks as I said it... A mask for every occasion; for every purpose.

I don't want to think so much so much anymore; as if engrossing in daily work is enough to make me forget... because those quiet moments are always intermittent throughout the day. I marvel at how I read other people's blogs and whatever they say seem to make so much sense and I ask myself the question: Why didn't I think of that? =X

I wonder though... with each mask after the other... What is the true face of the holder when everything seems to be just a glossy picture and a lie. This truely is the facade of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment