Friday, March 27, 2009

Dusk Before Dawn


After months of rest, I finally make a new blog. Confessions of a Teenage Drama King, that's what I am... seeing life in different colours I exist to amuse. I exist to excite. But at the end of the day my friend... I ask myself... a facade what for? Just to make people laugh and I myself not laugh.

Fate is so unfair... Time is something which we cannot turn back nor can we buy. If I could deduct my life from the end by ten years, I will gladly exchange that for just one year of time now... why is it that whenever you realise the right way to do things... reality just sets in. A Real Life Fairytale doesn't exist... It is so damn oxymoronic... for when has there ever been a happy ending in reality... Disaster just seems to come in every direction after one seemingly resolved conflict or problem. Life's like that! (A fake happiness perhaps? But I dun wanna be a fool... as much as people say the happiest people are fools... =( )

What is to treasure time? Why is it that when I finally want to do things the right way... it turns out like that. It always takes two hands to clap in a relation between 2. And the saddest thing you will ever hear I guess in every kind of relationship is... 'Can you dun be so serious'. So is this all fun and games? I dunno... but just sad to hear especially if you treasure a relationship a lot... So much bottled up in me... I feel like exploding. Seemingly happy smiles in school metamorphosize into tears and sadness at home in the security of my blanket and room.

Why does the sun have to set everyday... dusk before dawn... or should it be dawn before dusk? Either way things are the same... a cycle of sun movement anyhows... but ultimately what we know is that... The sun will always set... No happiness lasts... It will always come to an end... The fear of the end... my greatest fear...

Fear that subconciously affect you without your knowledge. A toxic that spreads through the veins. Yet remains latent like a viral particle undergoing progenesis... That fear drives me to feel that time is on the essense. I dun want this to be the end. I am sorry for all that I have ever done wrong... Won't you plz give me a chance to try again... Seeing a bond break... that's the saddest torment one can have. It is a blackhole that attacks from the inside. Seemingly nothing on the outside... but whirpools on the inside...

I wish with the purest of hearts... a simple wish... a nice ending... There always was this saying...

Some people say that action is going,
Some people say that going is action,
Get going now...
Or your action will be leaving...


I hope that we will go somewhere now... or something will be leaving... Always rememeber that an angry person... why do we call them an upset person too? because an angry person is also a sad person... When all that fury receeds one will only feel the folly of rashness all attributed to the puppet strings of emotional waves that is actually sadness as the root... Tears stream down... my eyes are dry... I see the dusk... so beautiful dusk... the beautiful memories... I wish it will be dawn soon again... ... Never ever so scared of night before...

No comments:

Post a Comment