Tuesday, February 9, 2010

First Time Worker

This would be the very first time that I am actually earning a salary for myself. lol. I have to say this though... In the 2 weeks and a bit that I have been in MI doing teaching internship, I really really have a new found appreciation for teachers. being a teacher is really so HARD and so tiring. I usually just come home and collapse without noticing. And worst is when I wake up there is still answer keys to rush for deadline, past year qn compilation works and of couse preapring for lessons and doing the homework of finding interesting videos and all to share during the lecture/tutorial class. =/

I'm dead beat. Dun even have time to like post blog posts for the past few days. It's just stress and more stress. This thursday I am like going to have 8 periods of lecture with 4 different classes... zzzz And to be honest I am like damn nervous that I will be like all shakey or experience technical difficulties. I seek refuge in my dreams only to have dreams of me teaching in school =.= When I wake up it's like I just came back from work like that =////

Teaching definitely has it's good sides. I mean the satisfaction of it all when a student gets it. And seeing students do well and acknowledge u is just awesome. But not to brag or anything. But I realise that my chemistry is really quite powerful ah LOLOLOL. I won't lose to RJC ppl and some concepts I am actually stronger than the new teachers haha probably cuz I just took A levels so the concepts are fresh in my mind. Still makes me kinda happy though HAHAHA. P.S I also have like some uni knowledge from the chemistry olympied thing so ^^V. kk enough bragging.

Actually the reason why I posted today is becuz I suddenly have this thought and feeling. Actually kinda miss certain times and images of ppl seem to get blurred with time. I'm starting to wonder if it is going to be soon forgotten. Where layers and layers of sand cover things up. The sands of time and the derbis of saturated work life. If it is so I truely feel sad... As I struggle to find that feeling back only to find it diminishing every single day, as I hold on tight to what is to soon probably be ethereal.

Until that day comes... I will try my very bestest to keep that feeling. Becuz forever means something in some point of one's life. And to see forever be validated by harsh reality it just goes to show how dreams can never ever come true. to pretend that I dun care is just running away. Becuz things do matter to me. But I am human =X I can only try, never to know the outcome. But I know i will nvr be satisfied if things go on like this. So I'll try... =/

I watched a shojo anime... only to start having new expectations. Gosh anime poisoning again =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment