Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sunny Days and Thoughts

It has been quite awhile since I last posted something. But was either too busy or too tired to do so. Being a teacher is really very tiring and life-draining curiously. It kind of makes me really appreciate my teachers for who they were and what they did. I came into this teaching internship initially to be truthful just to prove myself worthy that I could be selected because teaching was never really something I wanted to do. But these few days have sort of proved me wrong.

Because as busy as I am... I realise that I am enjoying every single day. Sure, going home by taking 2 buses is really really really ANNOYING. But the time I spend in school I really do find myself happy. So... perhaps teaching ain't so bad after all. And to boost, my geography is really really powerful right now. I've even got to master my urban topic even though I didn't study it for my A levels. ^^V Being attach to the Drama club as my CCA has been one of the greatest things that have happened so far. I got to have my face painted =) and the students also like invite me to rehearse with them. This was a time I got to show off my drama-skills LOL and get credited for it hohoho

Chemistry practical sessions are extremely exciting. I get to see organic synthesis reactions which are AWESOME btw. They actually did the synthesis of azo-dye which JJ nvr let us do zzzzz. So that's all I have to say for work. Avidly preparing for lessons and doing my homework of memorising the whole class's name because if they are willing to learn then I will put in the effort to do my homework to get to know the students better =) That and I probably need to read up more on geography current affairs because I lack the width to share interesting info with the class. =X That being said... I am aspiring to be a strong, independent individual. Fingers crossed though that a lvls get all As.... Something that goes through my mind everyday =////

Been thinking of some rather intriguing notions which is interesting in it's own way. Depressing things too perhaps... and also a harsh reality to face =/ Ah well... that's all I have to write for today

No comments:

Post a Comment