Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Truth


I wanted to tell people the truth but something held me back. It was the fear inside of not being accepted and probably ending up as a public menace. Why should I burst the pretty bubble for people when now they see a beautiful illusion? =S Perhaps things would be better that way. I aren't completely lying to them =X I am just not showing my real side.

I truely am sincere about everything I do and treat the people around me. But people need to know that I'm not always what I appear to be. It has been a real struggle fighting with the other person inside me. Fighting so hard to come out. I'm not all sunshine and rainbows and oh let's not forget the fanciful unicorn... ... Inside rages a swirling chunk of dark clouds; and emoish and depressing self~

I'm fighting that part... A fight between dark and light, as dramatic as that may sound. But who doesn't face this everyday? =S I wished people to know when I am really upset, heartbroken, disappointed and just plain emo =/ I hated to be alone because I hated to feel lonely =X Alas, I wondered if I wanted attention too =////

Truth be told... I'm afraid people won't want to be friends with me anymore if they knew I had such depressing thoughts~~ But then I ask myself everyday whether putting up a facade is the way to do it... I could have 'friends' but not people who truely know who I am and accept who I am... and if that's the case: Do I even remotely have a single friend now? I know though... I will never be a part~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment