Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I'm Standing Right Here

Suddenly the year just seems to have passed so quickly. In less than a month's time it will be 2012 and at last we shall see if the Earth truely meets the apocalypse as foretold. In due honesty, I pray that it doesn't just end in some fiery explosion. I still have so much to live for and so much I want to accomplish and I refuse to just drop dead when I still see so much in front of me waiting to be grasped.

I think I became stronger =X After all the ordeals and all the things that had happened this year. My heart and spirit froze over many a times, but I guess in doing so also hardened everything. I wanted an iron will from the start. A spirit unbending and unyielding to even the greatest of corruption, because in life I long for purity in the darkness.

It's kind of funny really that when I look back at a lot of the things which I considered painful they suddenly seem so meaningless now... I once told a friend that I felt really ashamed that I do not have any ambition to work towards yet =/ But that friend told me that it was nothing to be shameful about because probably no one knows exactly what they want in life. Life is big and all about making the trials and errors.

Until now, I'm still a person stuck in the middle of a huge ocean with no sight of land. However, my passion burns vigorously however, and I am filled with hope. Fortune tellers predicted that I would be blessed and protected by the lucky stars when I was still young. I got to admit that thus far, I have experienced a great deal of fortune and luck. However, I also attribute it to the fact that I have done nothing bad and always try to do good. So it could all be just my good karma haha.

Right now. Right here. I am standing right here, where I am supposed to be. I am really not sure if there is really such a thing as fate that ties us down to our destiny, for I truely hate the fact if we are living the lives of people held by puppet strings that are controlled by an invisible hand. I take pride in everything single thing I do. So no one can ever deny one thing about me: half-hearted efforts. For all I do is always as a whole with my heart and soul~

No comments:

Post a Comment