Friday, March 22, 2013

Iron Will


I woke up today feeling weaker than I ever felt. Yet I still popped in those metabolism pills and put on my swimming attire. As fatigued and dizzy as I felt I had to drag on. It amazes me sometimes how much the human body can accomplish. I asked myself where on earth am I getting all this energy to study and to continue exercising so vigorously when I don't even eat anymore. I suppose the power of feelings really is the greatest motivator that this World has to offer.

In the face of food I refute even when my mind and my body aches for them. The harder it gets the stronger I want to do this. Everyone needs to be fat once in their life time to truly empathize why I have to feel so strongly about certain things.

With each stroke I made in that cold swimming pool in the early morning I told myself my body couldn't take this anymore. But I still persevered on and repeated the names of all the things that mattered to me. There was one point when I thought I would simply just stop and drown in the middle of the swimming pool but I didn't... even if I slowed down dramatically and saw people beside me overtake me I refused to give in to fainting or resting... Alas I accomplished the 40 laps sustained not by any energy food provides but simply because of my iron will and unyielding determination to make a difference for once...

Wobbly as my feet are now... and as dizzy as I feel... NOTHING will stop me. I can faint and be put on an IV drip... But rest assured I will pluck it right off... because I don't care what happens to me anymore. So BODY... LISTEN TO MY WILL AND MY HEART and SUPPORT ME; SUPPORT MYSELF and do NOT FALL... Let us align our goals body and mind and heart... because in every vision I close my eyes I only see a future that I dreamed... 

No comments:

Post a Comment