Friday, April 3, 2009

Black and White

I'm color blinded nowadays... can't tell who is right or who is wrong... Wish I had a pair of magical spectacles that would allow me to see things in colour again. In a world of grayscale everyone looks the same colour... the good guys, the bad guys, and of course the average guy... =(

I'm sorry... I failed to see correctly... I was blinded and truely sorry beyond sorry... U were just trying to help me yea... but I betrayed u and helped the bad guys instead. I regret my poor judgement with a sorry so great I dun think my heart can bear it's weight. I dunno how to say it to you... you probably didn't realise yet... If u are reading this now... just wanna say i'm sorry... U were there for me when I needed u... u spoke I never listened... I should have listened to u earlier... Is it too late? forgive me now? =X

Just when I thought that things will be better, god just loves to prove me wrong. When the worst I thought had arrived... god just never ceases to amaze me with worser... It is really sh!t sometimes... but then again... I'm just super sorry now... I will listen to u this time... dun worry I know my mistake... I promise u I will be good this time. Just hate lies so much yea... hate them more than anything now... ... sorry =X

No comments:

Post a Comment