Wednesday, April 8, 2009

... ...

A heart torn between 2 conflicting problems... My eyes are dry... I am so tired... I feel so empty and drained... Went home alone today... never ever felt that much alone before... So many things i want to say... but no words come out of my mouth... ... Feels like I'm drowning and I wanna call for help... T.T really really dun wanna sink into the dark waters... Wish someone will give me their hand and pull me up...

I remember... The things... I cried last time, I laughed last time, and I believed with all of my heart until now... Never once forgot every single word, etched crystal clear at the back of my mind... Never once doubt, and ever so treasured that moment in time that seems like a short yet shinning moment... Glad that... I once had that in my life... But why are tears streaming down my cheeks now as I type this entry? =( In my memory... I never forgot... I never tried forgetting... I remembered everything... and i wish everyone would.... Becuz... I dun ever wanna pretend I dun...

I made choices, I regret choices, I am happy for my choices... Said I was a fool and I did it on my own free will, never once coerced, never once not my fault... I deserved it, and I can't complain... ... Just I wished things turned out better... :'( Feel so lonely, feel so helpless... won't you help me? I always wished people will see... becuz it hurts so much when people forget... or pretend to forget... and when people dun realise that needy child's voice that shouts for help... ...

sometimes... no answer is the worst answer anyone can ever hear... ... ... ... My eyes are dry yea... a minute ago... but miraculously it's wet again... how 'quaint'... ... =( Just tears keep flowing down my face, a splitting headache from the pain, and a heart still bleeding like before...

I still... ... ... ... ... ... remember... :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment