Monday, April 20, 2009

不能说的秘密

It's a long long time since I last posted something yea... Lots of things going through my head. Won't say it is emoing bah... just lots of stuff whirling around in my head like a whirlpool. =X Watched this interesting video about Singapore today during GP lesson which was damn funny I think...


but look beyond the laughs I mean... Read the subtitles, hear the lyrics and see the cartoon... Just suddenly dawn on me how sort of pathetic singapore is... True this video is probably amusing, but then... Is it really what we want foreigners to see us Singaporeans as? Kinda sad really... having this video posted on youtube where the whole world can see it... and Singapore will be a global laugh fest. haizz... ... For singaporeans, it would be a giggle or two... cuz hey really... We Singaporeans really are all that (ps... generalization). But to be optimistic... hmm... let's just say we should laugh about our mistakes... But never forget... overly optimistic = FOOL!!! XD So watch this video... with a light heart yea... Appreciate the underlying culture that is so not other nations, but truely Singapore...Proud of it? A true blue Singaporean would be... For what are we? but a young nation who is only 45 years old... Love Singapore, as much as people may say I am myopic that bigger opportunities lie await in foreign countries like China and US. What I call home shall always be home... what I have roots in shall always be my rootedness of origin... From one medium to another... transcend the years and ages... that shall never change... And also becuz... I love my Singaporean FRIENDS XD

Talking about roots... Today I took a very emoish MRT today while going home... Suddenly rmbed out of nothing... How I wish me and my parents were as close as I were young... when everything was so pure yea... when I was still so naive and curious about the world... When my family would take the MRT and bus and I would always peer out of the window and ask my daddy... 'HEY HEY Here got mantis a not? Got fish in the water? =X'... nostalgic times... make me cry yea... Wish things were the same like last time... When I would hold my mum's hand... so easily it seemed natural and when every problem I cry to my mum's lap... But I guess... zm grew up yea... T.T





Sorry... I know this post is damn long... But really... it's all just pictures yea... hope u all feel something yea... becuz I did...


*************************************************************************************************

Feel like I have a bu neng shuo de mi mi... =X Why do I wanna hide it yea? haiz... ... What is right and what is wrong? is Happy always right as long as it harms no one? And then if that's the case what is wrong? =S

Hey bro... really... thanks for being my bro... =X
(You really made make me feel as close as family... bro... haven felt that for a long long time... )

No comments:

Post a Comment