Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ignition

My heart is blazing again and my spirit in inferno... I think I am feeling possessed that everychemistry tutorial that I redo from chapter one the more I want more and MORE practice... That feeling of satisfaction and joy when you redo the whole piece of work and get full marks and perfect scores without reference and after chunking down the whole chemistry syllabus needed for the common test it is just so empowering... That feeling that you are unstoppable and in sync with your soul, your heart, your mind and your actions... A symphony of a well orchestrated cacophony of genres...

Going to finish maths in just one day... I know I can do it... Those tested before topics are in my grasp and I know everything about those topics until the roots of them all... It will be accomplishable...and chemistry saga almost over soon... leaving bio which I am all amped and fired up to sit and study without eating or anything from morning till night when i finish my math and chemisty...

it is all for that moment of glory that i can envision now... To gain back immortality and passion absolute... and in the midst I am enjoying it all... I am crazy... NUTS because I feel so alive studying and memorising and doing work that it rushes through every vein and every muscle like some pulsation of adrenaline rushing... Watch out... Zhao Mian is back to beat those that he has bitter cold vengeance for... those who ever defeated him for any test at all... I remember never forgotten... even yuting dun forget 1/5 in J1 ah... This time I will make sure I win you 5 times the power also... and people like ... ... and ... ... hiak hiak hiak you have no idea who you are dealing with =)))) and what I am going to unleash...

I am on fire... nothing can extinguish me now... in a state of insanity that is numbing me of all other things around me... ... bro? hahaha... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment