Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Post As A Result of Free Tine

LOL guess where I am now? I'm in MI's staffroom with nothing to do. I only have one period today so u can say it's sitting duck for me. The rest of the interns have their classes so basically I'm all lone. Feel like playing neopets and all but also scared later so unprofessional >.< Oh well... monday's school exp was really quite distasteful but Luckily ytd and today was rather pleasant.

I realise I've got loads to brush up on inorder to be a teacher too. So lots of hnwk for me. I have hnwk when i get home.I actully have to mug for geog before the lessons like I am mugging for the a lvls. So maybe when I come out from this internship my a lvl geog and chem would be awesome haha.

Still getting used to calling the teachers by their real names or nicknames. Culture shock there haha. Still a bit timid but then it really feels shuang when the students greet u and then call u cher or Mr Zhao. haha Hopefully i can become more confident infront of a crowd and deliver which is also an aspect of NS that I have to overcome. Still fingers crossed awaiting my a lvl results. If it's not all As I swear I will CRY zzzzz.

Suddenly rmbed something today in the morning... ... I miss... It fell... But then of no use anws. Staff meeting is in a few hrs. Maybe I'll see some interesting stuff there.

No comments:

Post a Comment