Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Door That Was Left Open

I left my bunk door open... Half-hearted with a pinch of hope. I knew in the depths of my heart that while one door opens, another door closes. Yet... Humans are but foolish creatures that wish for things that are too much to hope for... =x Things would have been better if dreams were dashed and hopes decimated... But what would be left will be but an empty soul-less vessel.

My door is open as is my heart... I feel the pain within the vulnerability it brings. I cry inside... Or maybe I died. Barriers are formed and the world just got colder because speaking through a closed door only reopen old wounds. The walls of the corridor echo out distant dreams of the past... as would they bear mute witness to history. A history I yearn yet know is but a distant fantasy.

Two more days to revelations. A day where an answer long known will be spoken out in reality and hence accepted. The day when time will flow again... because it waits for no one; because it heals all wounds; because it is what everyone wants; because it is what I want; because it is a means to an end that should have ended long long time ago...

I am a mute... I am blind... I am deaf... But I'm not oblivious still... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment