Monday, April 25, 2011

A Long Day Into Right

I really really don't understand what's going on... ... I always thought I was an empathetic soul who is understanding and always try to think for the good of everyone. Yet today I find myself in a situation where I find I am a failure at all the stated items... =/// I come to realize a limitation to my abilities and that is that for me to read and understand someone that someone has to open up his heart first. If the person so decides to close his heart up then no matter how hard I try... no matter how hard I hope... no matter how much I put in... All that means point blank. Sad but true =/

I feel so depressed inside and I have no idea why exactly or maybe I do... The truth is of all things I desire nothing more than to do what he wants... I just want to do something that makes him happy for once... but to know what is it that he wants from me... is in itself a challenge... and I cry... I want to before I sleep... Because all this is that important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment