Friday, April 1, 2011

Taking It From Here

It all ended on the 31st of March... And I cried and cried for ages, and visited reality with a face that says a thousand words of sorrow. I always knew what the answer would be, yet when it happened and I received the impact firsthand, my heart was stabbed right smack in the middle. I was afraid at first and didn't want to accept your offer because I didn't know if I could live with that and mostly because my heart was bleeding and I couldn't think straight then. Thanks everyone who showed me that you cared... Even though things happened in such a way that I was truely unhappy for a long time, I never expected that people would be so patient and offer me a hand to hold when I feel the most helpless... ... I made a lot of good friends in the process and I'll never forget how they helped me pull through my toughest moments in life. When I finally calmed down after the big downpour, I decided I wanted to take up your offer because I really really don't think this is worth losing you as a friend. I know a scar exists from now onwards... But as my friends told me that we should just take it from here and go. Don't think so much, and just live life. I'm glad to see you recovered quite well... I'm sorry I must have made you feel so bad when I was so sad that day but I needed time to digest. You woke me up from a path that was leading to nowhere and I really appreciated it. I know you probably dun treat me as such a good friend anymore as you previously do. But I still do treat you as a good friend and I'll be there to help you when you need it... ... and this time if we do become good friends again in the process... I'll make sure it goes the right way this time... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment