Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Green Sprigs

Everything felt like a dream... ... A torturous nightmare and then an ignorant fantasy~ Time healed all wounds as expected, but it also felt so unexpected. I know it sounds ironic. It's just that... When I was going through those trials I swore I would forever be cursed and condemned, but now that time and space has created solace things don't seem half as bad anymore.

The raging sea in my heart had calmed and so has my thoughts. My brain is once again fixed on winning and becoming the best in everything I do... I do wonder... when life will throw me off track again =S After all, it is never fun to lose your way; never fun to feel so lost and helpless and never fun to be alone and be forced to keep to oneself...

I have dreams and aspirations and deep inside I want to prove to the world that I, Zhao Mian is going to make my mark in society one day. I'm going to impact lives and make a difference. Doing things just to complete them just isn't my style- going the EXTRA mile is. With that I am going to propel myself forward! I may be soft and gentle, but my will is stronger than steel and harder than diamonds. I won't conform to other people's ways of doing things. For me, there is always only one way: The Zhao Mian way!

I don't care if people think what I do is potentially bad or ineffective. For all I know, that's just the way I want to do things. I will show you all! I will show you all that my way works. Doing things differently doesn't mean it is any less effective, you'll see...

I wandered around in my own dreamworld for a time... Searching aimlessly to find myself and my confidence. I wanted to be close with people but then I came to realize how foolish I was. I desired for a fairy tale in the real world- How ironic is that? But I truely don't care anymore... Because certain things are just not meant to be and things have really gotten me sick and tired. Like a fresh young sprig emerging out of the cold earth. Exposed to the rain and the howling winds. It is a rite of passage~~~ So thou shall endure, so thy may grow strong.

I seriously should pick up horticulture...

No comments:

Post a Comment