Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Overkill

I started out with good intentions but ended up twisted and selfish. I lost myself inside it all... consumed by my own passion and determination, and mostly due to my stubborn attitude. I thought too highly of myself, always trying so hard to do things which I felt were different. But in the long run, I only come to realize that I had overestimated myself. I disregarded every single thing in my path that were passing~ Yet I was ignorant enough to have thought I had a pure soul and the best of intentions. =X

I became an invader unknowingly. Creating unrest and stir, and demanding things of people. A thousand apologies would have meant nothing could time be reversed and things undone. Sadly, I had committed the sin and created the consequences. For at the end of the day I only can say I've tried too hard... I've tried too hard and trying too hard is just wrong... =///

So I want a break now... I want to stay a distance at least for a time until my messed up thoughts are sorted out. Otherwise it is living an utter hell... I promise... ... I won't try so hard anymore... ... but what will happen now? =S

No comments:

Post a Comment