Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Moon Which Borrows the Light


Can't help but be compelled by my feelings to blog once again. I think I understood why certain things are as such and why they have to be that way... Frankly it still hadn't pretty much been digested yet and my wound still hurts as time had promised to heal all wounds- I can only wait...

Learnt something unexpected today and suddenly just so suddenly I feel so blessed. To have someone try so hard just so I won't be disappointed; To have someone try so hard because the person empathized and knew the hurt I savoured (though 'savoured' is used loosely). Yet I didn't know about it until today and can't help but feel tears welling in my eyes.

I'm really not sure what will happen here and now. I look back and questioned if that faithful day should be altered. That faithful day when I chose to be different and decided not to be trapped there and venture out. Supposingly if I did... I would never have gotten so hurt; But also I wouldn't have met so many awesome people.

Ha ha ha... I wonder why is it everything that has happened makes me wanna cry. Even for just a little it feels oddly satisfying. When did i last shed a tear? A tear so sincerely meant to express sadness, happiness all into one... Melancholy~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment