Sunday, July 22, 2012

A Heart Broken For The World


Why does life have to force people to do things they don't want to do? Yet it's hardly anyone's fault is it? I mean... they just wanted to survive and they probably did not know how to but to cheapen themselves and sell their souls~~

So I watched helplessly as people mocked them and yet I couldn't do anything but weep in my heart for how circumstance sometimes forces people to mistreat themselves. How those smiles and laughter are just facades of people who hate themselves and not proud of what they're doing...


I asked myself what I could do-- Nothing I could do could change this world. For cast a light and a shadow is made. No matter how hard I try I only see my own limitations. How big this world is and how much ground there is to cover.

I saw someone I cared about fall prey to the shackles of an addiction and I really wanted so much to reach out a hand to save the friend. But am I being self-righteous? God tell me... tell me please... am I doing the right thing to impose what I thing is good on others? I wanted to help others but always not arrogant--know it all... but humble at heart because I know there is still so much I do not know~~

It wrenches my heart as I see the addiction consume the friend... I reached out a hand but realized it takes his hand to pull him up too. Yet I turn a blind eye I might as well gorge out my own two eyes for I have sinned when I see things bad and not do anything about it :(


God... Tell me what I should do? It's funny but I feel so much for all these things I want to cry. So much feelings and emotions welling inside me. Why do I feel this way

No comments:

Post a Comment