Friday, August 3, 2012

A Glitter Of The Heart


Do we trust those around us that we open up ourselves? Called out to people but to be responded with negligence. Is it their fault? Or perhaps I am the selfish one? Because no one could be there for you whenever you need. Only god could~~

Empathy is a curse and a blessing. To be able to feel what others are feeling and to put one's feet into other people's shoes. How wondrous it shall be to see things from other peoples' eyes and to experience life with every fiber of your being-- body, soul and spirit. To be mesmerized by a cocktail of emotions: A touch of heaven and a taste of despair. But when the clock strikes 12 like every Cinderella's story... who am I? But a lost sheep in this fractious world of civic discourse, distrust and hurt... To whom shall I dedicate a plea? To whom shall I seek the light when darkness closes in? 


A child with no name; sad and imperfect creations tossed into the bin. Do we feel lost without the affirmation of others? To feel like you do not belong. That you've be tossed about and around like a wretched piece of cloth in the washing machine. Nobody wants you in their home... Nobody wants to keep you. Just because you're a black sheep among the sea of snow white fleece. Yet the black sheep weeps at his birthright-- longing for refuge. A sanctuary a midst his quest for belonging. A shepherd's voice to guide him through the cacophony of calls, echoed deep from the depths of the Evil one.


Where were you? I ask in pain and disbelief. That the things I say I feared you would rebuke them and take them as childish. Do you not understand how it feels like to be a channeller  of emotions but a source of non? And when certain things really bothered me, all I really wanted was for you to acknowledge that it bothered me and not for a miracle cure. 


I don't feel a belonging. Because I feel that it's all just a show and an obligation. All things happen for a reason dun they? You taught me that god and I believe in it strongly. As much as it hurts inside I'll still smile with this hope in mind. That all that I'm going through now is for something at the end of the day =X 


I showed a bit of my heart as a glitter in the dark~~ But you didn't catch it and it's not your fault. I know... ... 


No comments:

Post a Comment