Sunday, December 2, 2012

Fracture


I was watching this movie this afternoon and this particular sentence spoke to me: "Why is it that the chances are so slim but my hopes are higher?"

Don't we all have those moments in life? Don't we all sometimes have so much hope for something that seems so impossible. We try to change ourselves and encourage ourselves that the challenges that we face will drill us to become stronger and better in the future. Sometimes... when we fail we fall face down and just don't feel like getting up. We just feel like resting in the dirt for awhile. When we look up we see a long path ahead and then we question ourselves as to the reason behind walking this path that doesn't seem to end.

What are we most afraid of? I'm afraid that people will tell me that there's nothing wrong with me. Because every time I try so hard to change. But things just don't work out it gives me hope that if I tried harder and tried to change myself even more then things would turn out alright in the end. But what if people tell me that there's nothing wrong with me to begin with? =( It is cruel reality that there is no hope... that there always will be things that cannot be... dreams that cannot be...

You have the bucket of sand that can douse the campfire... A hope that burns... but if need be please... extinguish~

No comments:

Post a Comment