Thursday, December 20, 2012

The value of a unit of infinite


Someone asked me today what I wanted for Christmas; what I wanted for my birthday too... I thought for quite some time before I replied. But it dawned on me that I didn't want anything that money could buy... No... I wanted things that no amount of riches and no quantity of precious gemstones could possibly surmount to. It made me realize though... that my answer would not be the cliched answer of: love. But rather... I wished for time. A single unit of happiness that is captured in our photographs and our most vivid memories. I wished for time spent with those that we care about and those that are and were dear to us. For truly... it became crystal clear to me that a single second could open up so many possibilities that branch out into multiple parallel universes of infinite potential - omnipotent... Now that is truly... the most valuable thing that anyone could ever hope and wish for... It is to spend your time doing what you wanted - with friends, with families, with the people that matter...


No comments:

Post a Comment