Monday, December 31, 2012

The Warmest Hug


I hugged my bolster and my teddy bear on my room. I felt so tired and felt so drained... But even when the lights are off and the Sun had set and I lied on my quiet room on my nice and familiar bed. I hug my bolster and my teddy ever more strongly and breathing deeply into them ever more deeply. I closed my eyes and darkness glazed everything around me. But my touch was still there and the warmth of the covers of my bed and the things in my arms. I felt safe from everything out there...

Wishing for just a moment that I could just close my eyes like this forever. In this warm embrace that I give with all my heart... Never needing to open them again~

I love you teddy bear... ... even though you cannot talk but always bear mute witness to all the things I did and all the changes I made to myself. I could always hug you even when I'm feeling down. My tears stream down... But when I open them you'll always be still smiling... ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment