Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy Birthday!!! If I Give You My Candle Will You Blow It Out For Me?


I think everything that we do takes faith. I'm not talking about faith in terms of religion. I am talking about faith in life and the faith that is needed to overcome uncertainty... In life we have good days but we have bad days too. Yet we all continue living and strive for the future. Why do we do that? The truth is sometimes we will never be able to see the effects of the effort that we put in because they are not immediately visible. When we study hard for an exam we have no idea if it will definitely guarantee that we will ace it. Yet we still try our best because we believe that things will work out in the end... It's all about believing; It's all about faith... Because... verily... without either we'll merely be living another day just to die another day~

In that sense... friendships to me work the same way. A friendship is about investing time and effort into a giant bottomless pit. No matter how much we put in it we will never be able to tell the effects of it and neither will we be able to understand or comprehend the progress that it makes. When we give we always only want to see ourselves giving. When we give we sometimes also want to receive... But it is really quite sad that when people really put in a lot it is impossible to receive back a 100%. The point here is this: If possible, I think I should try seeing what people are giving me... I should not just see what I am giving... In their own way people around me show me that they care about me too~ While it might not be the same and it might not be up to my expectations - I guess we need to know that different people have different expressions

We'll never be able to understand how another person is feeling. Because you are you and I am I... If I said that my mother died... you will feel sad for me but I would be devastated... Likewise if it was to be the other way round... But for the people we care about we try as much as possible to empathize. Yet we all have our own limits that may often be less than what people expect of us :/

Sometimes... we ask ourselves what is the best decision to make when faced with something... We always have a choice... There is a hard way but there is also a high way... 

I really don't know what will happen because change is always taking place... It is a fact that people change... words that were spoken and true for a moment will no longer be valid in the future...

But I understand~~~ And if I ever did care about someone important then I'll respect their wishes and wish them all the happiness... It hurts me inside... but I have faith that in the end - even if he no longer believes in the friendship anymore - that things will work out~ I know because... I'll change until then but my heart will never change regarding this...

Happy Birthday Mian! I had a birthday cake with a nice set of candle of which I made a wish that meant a lot to me... If I gave you this candle... it means that I am going to have faith and believe that you will not blow out this wish... because I know... blowing out candles is something that is always so easy to do~~ =/

Otherwise... my hope burns through the night...

No comments:

Post a Comment