Friday, October 28, 2011

Nobody Knows What It's Like To Be The Bad Man

Nobody knows what it's like... to be the bad man... To be the sad man... Because all my friends probably don't care that much any more... I have been superbly depressed for a long time... =/// I feel alone with no one to talk to, and everyday when I wake up and see things and feel things they really hurt me more than anything else.

I promised that for work I will not let much of my emotions get to me. It's true I kept that promise. Because at work I don't really show much depression... But when I'm off from work... please I beg you... please just let me be sad because that's how I really feel... Nothing can help much anymore...

Deep down I cried and sometimes during normal working hours tears streak down when I am at a quiet corner. But I'm glad no one notices... I'm not one easy to handle because I am too depressed. I mourn over something lost... since the day it happened... And I realized I never stopped bleeding until today =X Because I have a feeling that... no one was there for me and neither did I have anyone I wanted to turn to when I didn't want to talk but just release a reservoir behind those eyes... =/

No comments:

Post a Comment