Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Shards Of Broken Glass

I have come to realize myself more now. I know my own weaknesses and my downfall. After the terrible storm hit, I look back at broken things, and I come to realize how fragile everything is. Trust and time mean nothing. Because no matter how expensive something is or how beautiful something is. It doesn't matter if they are fragile. One drop will smash everything to smitherines, and everything will no longer be the same again...

I have a thousand reasons and a thousand 'sorries' but nothing will turn back the hands of time. Nothing will restore what once was. Nothing will heal the scars. Because even if you tried your hardest to glue all the tiny pieces together into the same exact shape, the cracks can still be seen. It can never be the same again. Never ever so beautiful. You can cry and wish a tear of miracle will restore everything like in fairy tales. But I realize they don't exist.

The whole world's sincerity worth... means nothing at all~

Soon to come... I'll be going away. But you'll be going away too... Perhaps it's time feelings are sealed up in permafrost. Because I am quite sure things will never be the same again. I can choose to show how depressed I am, but that will only make you and I and everyone else around me miserable. So I'll pretend that a broken piece of glass was put back together, and be ignorant about the cracks. It will hurt me inside... But that you'll never know... Like you said bah... as pure as water. Which I explained to someone too the meaning...

No comments:

Post a Comment