Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Seeing Is Believing

Sometimes our eyes play tricks on us. What we see may not be what is true. This applies to the things around us and also the people around us... How do I know when I really know a person? Or a better question could be: When can I claim I know someone? Does knowing someone for a long long time really mean I know this person well? Or just a lie and facade that had survived undiscovered over the decades and scarily years more to come~

Did it just get colder or just a feeling? Like a minty tinge on the heart that so resembles the icy chill of a wintry breeze~~~ How do I know what I see is real? =S How deep... ...

I thought I knew the people but then more or less I come to believe how naive I was to have thought that miracles could be forged within such a short duration. I'll never forget this time... passion + sincerity does not mean you'll ever succeed. Just that... just that... I know I opened my heart fully to it all so I had never lied to anyone or myself... Just that sometimes when we open doors we also subject ourselves not only to hope but pain from the hope that never came even after you decorated your door so nicely for it's arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment