Friday, June 8, 2012

It Required No Answer; No Question; No Obligation


It's been so long since I wrote in this blog. Things got sunnier and the rains got lighter. For that I thank god for he was with me all this time. But something happened... :( Yet I could find no one to tell them what exactly happened-- Just feel like writing it out here for I feel like  a volcano about to erupt...

It all started out well... But I guess we never know what will happen in our lives a few months down the road? I quickly realize that all things start out good and well, but we all know that things more often than not don't turn out as what we thought they would~~ It's like deja vu all over again.

Life is like a bus ride... It's so cliche but true~~ Everybody started off their journey on the same bus for it was the interchange. As we take this life-changing journey that changes with the season- we transit from one season in our lives to the next. Go all sorts of places and meet all sorts of people. But at the same time... some people we meet alight at the next stop while others hop on and sit next to us. Nobody knows when this bus will finally reach the terminal... only god does... And sometimes... I guess we have to come to terms that everybody will have a different place to go in the long run. For no two people have the same destiny. =X

It's time for me to move with the passing season now~~ It's not about forgetting... no it never was so melodramatic. That in a sense I feel I've grown up through the pain. It will be a forever distant memory like an old photograph in black and white that 10 years down the road when we take it out we laugh at ourselves for being so young and naive then~

I'm very bad aren't I? I question people when they are as pure as the driven snow. This will be what I call selfish... I felt so much over it and thought what I wanted was right... Nobody knows what's right... for who is a mere human to judge the errors of earthly wisdom?

Is this goodbye... If it is... I wish no more for painful ends... If there was a need for one. I desire only that it will be one taken as that photo to be taken out again 10 years down the road and I remember a moment frozen in time when I smiled and felt warm~

It hurt pretty bad... I prayed to god for him to hear me out and I put my faith in him that whatever happens he is in control; whatever he is doing in me-- this pain and suffering he has his reasons. But I could not help but ask of god to make me overcome this quickly so that I may feel less painful. 


I really wonder what I did... ... 4 episodes... each milder.... 4 episodes I wept bitter tears for a friend I could not keep... 4 episodes... I thought I grown and I did... for 4 episodes... it took for me to understand the flow of things and of how daily things are always perishable-- an expression of a thought...


Remember Zhao Mian... even as now you're so hurt and broken... that what is unseen is temporary... but what is unseen is eternal~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment