Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My Resolve...


Why do these things affect me so much... Why do these things make me so~~~

After so long so long... They still get to me and they ruin my entire world.

I cried because I wish I could hold on to things that were slipping away. But I only realized that the harder I tried to defy the natural order of things the greater I hurt myself and hasten the whole process of having to let go.

Where is self-restraint and control over yourself Zhao Mian?

And when I was feeling low... I spouted nonsense to people. Hoping people would take them as a joke but secretly wishing they knew that behind those nonsensical things I actually wanted to tell the world that I was feeling really lousy =(


I dun wanna feel so small in his big world anymore; Or so big to fit in in this small world at times...

Why do I feel so awful? It has become a habit already hasn't it?

I'm not dumb to not realize that every few weeks later I find myself shedding a tear over this matter =X And in everyday life it haunts me at the back of my mind... Tell me how... tell me how... tell me what is it that can end this once and for all. Where is it?

Where is it that I can finally find~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment