Friday, June 29, 2012

Shades And Hues Of Colour


In a world full of colours what do we see... Is it the colour of red, orange, yellow, green or blue? Or shades and hues here and there... and sometimes we feel grey too~~~

Whatever colour we chose to see the world in; Whatever colour you chose to see the world in

It matters not when we can tell no colour from non-colours. Black and white and sometimes grey... Remember those days when everything was so clear cut. But we met friends and we met people. And as we grew up we experienced a world of wonderful colours of the highest resolution imaginable. I saw a red sea and you saw a blue mountain... And we laughed at ourselves because the seas were blue and the mountains were earthly brown...

But who said it weren't so in our own worlds?

In my world where the sky is a beautiful emerald green and the meadows were lilac and the stars were pink and the raindrops were golden? We see what we want to see... But do we feel with the eyes or do we feel with the heart? For I believe no more in visions of illusions so beautiful... A beauty trapped in a dream...Yes~ I once lived a lie only to wake up through a gash to the heart. No matter how beautiful the beginning... It all comes to greater pain when the ending is that much awful. And so the world became grey-er and the hues became limited.


So when we see this world again with our hearts and as we face each and everyday... The challenges and the blessings... Do we see any further than what our hearts feel for us?

For I just wanna ask you know... Just wanna ask this question =((

What is the colour of my heart?? ... ... ... ... What is the colour of the sky right now? For it seems like it's about to rain? =X

It all started out all white and pure... and then it split to more. For with whitest purity of a virgin birth... my world was filled with colours. I felt yellow for a time and then it became green with envy. I caused much mayhem and was lost in a purple flurry haze... And then my heart blackened and my heart saw no longer-- Only my eyes saw: Saw the world in it's true colours. And learnt of a blue I never experienced before... A blue that glazes my eyes... ... So blue so blue... 



No comments:

Post a Comment