Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A Faint Glow


I was bought over by the muses of inspiration to create a post that I was so passionate about in the morning. But as the day passed by and the times got stale... The voice got husher and soon it faded away. In my mind there could be nothing else but a resounding question and a troubling heart. The inspiration of the day died and there was a funeral. In its place-where something died-another came to place. From nothing it came but with much might it emerged:

Is there ever a difference between a truth that is vocalized and a truth that I keep to myself? That as I criticize and comment about others... I find myself falling into the same situation as with the criticized and commented... What am I trying to do really? Is there something I wanted to say?

Today marks a funeral... of a dead post I created. The day the inspiration died... 120912, 5.35pm.

What a grey day it is~~ =(

No comments:

Post a Comment