Thursday, September 10, 2009

What Cha Doing?

I wonder what I'm doing... running... running... and running away from everyone... but this time... I choose to do it the silent way... Told no one about anything... nvr bothered toh liling anymore or she may feel irritated haha... the rest? too busy... or maybe so many times it occurs i guess it is commonplace phenomenon...

I wanna be alone for awhile... cry late into the night... who cares? Just i know this time i won't ever burden ppl again... my own sad I alone... No more best frens for me... maybe no more good frens too... ... Just leave me alone world... Leave me alone... Let me stay in solitude...

I still remember the undying dream and it sears my heart with a crimson red... Still remember the challenge to thyself... Still remember the few words rich... ... I cry not becuz i pity myself... But becuz... ... becuz... ... it just eats me up and kills me inside...

I relinquish the past like i nvr thought i would... Still alive and kicking... but something in me changed... more conservative and protective now? perhaps... ... Just i dun ever EVER wanna have someone close to me anymore...

I'll run and run forever... ... Even my own class outings i shall run away... just as long as i dun see the two ppl that will surely give me the flashback of my greatest nightmare... I dun wanna be near anyone of them... dun wanna be linked... though class in school shall now be a torture... I shall disappear as much as i can... becuz its not i shoo ppl away... dun get me wrong... i know i am of no worth... ... so i shoo myself... ... =/

taking my 'drug' more and more... days on ends... morning wake up till late nights.... i immerse myself... to forget all the pain... yet at night... i cry my hearts out... ...

I wanna run away... far far away...

It's time to take more 'drugs' again... I am starting to tear... haha... ... =(

No comments:

Post a Comment