Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Rift?

Something starts to tear apart... a rift is formed and a trench so deep... Stab me with a knife would u? Because feelings numbed from addiction and aloftness... Looking back at the past i see a rhapsody of colors red, green, yellow and blue. Seeing it again... I see it black, white and gray scale. Things changed... Time waits for no one... I wonder with each passing day with a deepening intensity... A solid heart and a lost mind... if someone else also feels the same...

Tanning in the pale moonlight... I'm turning into an owl... Spending nights away in drugs to numb myself from the loss of senses and the widening rift... Underlyingly my undying remorse and guilt. a guilt so strong, a diamond's strength. A guilt so heavy, a million tons. A guilty conviction I willingly accept. Should neither moan should neither complain... its a conviction I am willing to make...

If taking this new addiction to another level... Will erase the guilt completely... Will i dabble and lose myself in it? To lose myself in a whole new world... I ask myself if I'm ready. Thinking back all lessons learnt... seven sins of regretful pledges...

Sloth is for the laziness I display so mighty; Emo for the Envy I feel so deep; Prejudice and procrastination for the highest pride; gaining weight as a gutton would; Wrath for death of the undying dream; Lust for the hidden temptation locked inside me; Greed for always wanting more than I'm given...

I touched the seven deadly sins. Gazed upon the darkest side... as i wallow in the moonlight and drift between dreams and reality. I realise I have been sleeping. Perhaps is the time to choose... If i would take this drug and just forget about everything with time...

As with the erosions of time and emotional damage...

No comments:

Post a Comment