Thursday, November 5, 2009

9th November

9th November, what a day it brings so much feelings into me... A levels in less than a week... But then suddenly I find myself thinking about something else and the symbolism of 9th Nov and its amazing coincidence... Rammaged through old memories today to find pictures and objects- artefacts of an extinct story- that tell stories of a thousand tears and anguish.

9th November is a day for movies. A time for people grab some friends along and catch that latest movie. Chill out and talk all aboutt he movie after the flick. A horror show would be most apt or even a thriller. Wish I could catch a horror movie on 9th Nov, but unfortunately it is the onset of the A levels and no one will accompany me to watch too =/

9th November is a magical day for telling someone you are not so close with a secret. Tell people of your woes and doubt and sought answers in the most unlikely of people. Because through people u don't know can u get new perspectives that are unbiased. And certain things require a third party to see the bickering two.

9th November is a day when people ps u in all sorts of things. Because that's how people are. No one owes you anything, and you have no control over another's actions. But those that turn up are definitely those you want to treasure and value.

9th November a day I saw from one year ago as a day for celebration... 9th November is a dark day. With its gloomy dark cloud looming ever so close by. Perhaps I am being too emotional, hence getting emotionally clouded than logical... But believe me... I say... to me 9th November's most important event is not the geography paper... for me... it's a day for mourning... ...

I see an orange and a brown. And kept the brown for almost a year, hoping to give the brown to u. But I now believe truely that both brown and orange will remain with me for the years to come... I hate you stirrer... I dun make sense and I am unreasonable probably. But I hate the stirrer despite its many functions. A rusty spoon of camouflaged death, take a sip and get oxide fever... BUt when sugar is added, I suppose even the nastiest of rust would taste like heavean. I'm not blind and not apathetic... I'm human. And humans are such horrible creatures... Perhaps I was never the coffee that is bitter-sweet... But more of the bacteria crowded beverage... A spiked drink... ...

And I feel horried... but I realise I still hate you... ... though I can't bring myself to hate... I lose heart and I ask myself how do I show hate and mean it... I just find it child's play... Because I dun want to be childish in showing actions of hate... I just hate... ...

But I can't... ... Because both people are not deserving to be hated...

No comments:

Post a Comment