Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A Late Early Discovery

I realised something today. Perhaps I'm slow, because i highly doubt there will be someone like me who just discovered this thing. It was true coincidence, a rather distasteful one that I suddenly come to realise that humans are social animals. I knew this from the start, I mean who doesn't? The thing I never really took notice of was the definition of 'social'. What is 'social' exactly? A group of people right? But what about the size of the social circle?

I think I have an answer for that after quarreling with my dad over something stupid. The answer is one is enough. What empowers us exactly? I realise it is support from the people will love and care for. Be it frens, family or something else altogether. I'm sure everyone has that experience of saying to yourself... at least die I wish u die with me. If someone were to think ur idea is good u feel empowered. And when people jeer at it... U feel discouraged though maybe not to the extent give up, just a wee bit less confident.

Nontheless... what am i trying to say? =S It is through quarrel, my dad was left alone. because me and my sis would oppose him. So everone ignores him, and give him the cold shoulders. but then my mum even though think my dad is like that de cannot change still like dun give him cold shoulders like us so he continues to feel he is right. Even though is there even a right? What may seem right to me, perhaps in his eyes he is more right than left itself.lol

But haha... discovery for the day that as long as you have a single person who sticks by you. even if the whole world hates you, I think it wouldn't be that bad. ask those lover birds around you, ask the parents you have and you'll soon realise all it needs is a bit of trust that is worth a thousand grand and more. i'm not saying all we need to do is to find that one fren in ur life or lover for all eternity. Just stating a fact from my very narrow and shallow observation that with just a single support there is great empowerment.

Even if I hate someone with all my heart or the opposite. Even if I curse someone till the day I die or wish so hard till the day I dread the wishful thinking... Nothing will change... only me. And I will then have to bear the resentment and the unpleasant aura that I so willingly put on myself... Only to see the subject of hate or disbelief go happy and blissful far from anything else. Unless someone can make the WHOLE world turn against someone... then I'll say that person is doom. Otherwise... now I am hesitant to say those worlds... Hate forever, love forever and so on and so forth... ... Forever does exist. That's the big correction to all those presumptuous people who keep saying forever exists in fairytales. It exists for yourself and that's a fact. Just dun ever expect your forever to exist for that someone else...

No comments:

Post a Comment