Sunday, March 20, 2011

Before Going In

This weekend had been an enjoyable one because I got to spend a lot of quality time with a friend that I really regard as a very good friend. I wonder if he notices how much I appreciate his company... But then again... I dun think he knows but I hope he feels my sincerity that is so bare and burning.

I've had a really good break this weekend. My brain is finally able to focus on what I think is most important and I can finally wake up and go to sleep without worrying about the workload ahead.

I guess... this friend 'problem' is not really a problem. It is just something that is happening. A process... But my own personality and sensitivity compels it to be troubling for me =/// I wonder if I am truely a nice person because I do things for others with a wish that it is appreciated and even reciprocated in it's own way. I smack myself for having expectations, only to realise that I have non. I don't have expectations, but I do wish for things secretly and when wishes dun come true... disappointment follows.

I really dunno... I really dunno if I can maintain a happy self in days to come. But I already made up my mind to be the best friend there is to him, and hopefully he will realise one day how I feel and reciprocate in his own way. But for now... I can only live on telling myself to wait patiently for that day to come... becuz I will be truely truely... happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment