Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Breather After The Great Meltdown

My project is finally finished, and when it was over... I felt this giant burden lifted from my shoulders. I reflected when it all ended... I asked myself whether it was a success and I could only say it never lived up to my expectations but it wasn't half bad either. The most important thing I gain from all of this is how much the people around me really matter; because there were so many times when I really thought I wouldn't be able to pull through but there were a group of people helping me and giving me that final push and guidance all the way.

Special thanks to a friend who was not even my course but gave me one of the most needed emotional support when I felt that the sky was going to fall over me. I know I bother you sometimes... and in days to come I suspect that it is going to get even more severe... Even though words are empty... I really do appreciate so much that you are always there to lend me a listening ear and entertain all my talk of the depressing and failures... I wanted to say thanks all the time and say sorry but you say it is not needed... But I say it here because I really do wish you know how much I am grateful for your friendship.

You foretold my downfall in the days to come, and when I learnt of what is to come soon, I agree with you. I am too sensitive to be able to pull through the mpending episode unscathed. I know I will be hurt at all the places where it hurts most and will probably have many nights of sorrow and rain... But I'm sorry I can't stop myself from accepting my heart. And I did tell myself before that... no matter what happens I will continue because... I told myself I will learn from the past and giving is all about the thought and returns are just transitory... I know... =X

No comments:

Post a Comment