Saturday, March 12, 2011

Insecurities

Went to pub today for the first time and had alcohol. I never dreamt that the day will come when I decided to take a drink or two... Was it for curiousity? Or maybe because I thought this would help make someone much closer... =X and as I drank and had my heart to heart talk with my friends I realise that my insecurities never disappeared... They merely faded for awhile and then they come back again like before.

I'm sick of insecurities coming back again and again because I believe so much in each moment and then the next moment something changes and I get all paranoid. I wish... I wish with a pure heart that I could read what exactly some people are thinking and feeling because I dun want to be insecure anymore. Yet, I ask myself if I do know how that person feels, whether I would henceforth give up or will I still perservere and try even harder to touch that one untouchable heart.

I dun wanna get hurt =// And I dun want other people to get hurt as well... ... I really really... just wish and hpe you would take me as a best friend too... But maybe I know the answer, just trying to see if maybe I am wrong afterall.. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment