Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Long Rain Ends

The night went quite well as I feel rather assured following the receive of a text message. I think it's like what my secondary school friend told me. Whatever comes my way, I'll have to accept it anyhows. Hence, I should just continue on as I am now... never stopping to try and give it my all... Because I wish and also pray that that day will come. That god will reward hardwork and more importantly so will people appreciate sincerity...

Went to temple to pray to dua beh gong and tiger god today. It is their birthday and I prayed to them with as much sincerity as I could for both sides wishes to come true, because if they do, I'll be really happy. I got a qian from the temple which was really really good and I really hope from the bottom of my heart that it really means what I think it means...

I'm hopeful and a little afraid. I wish to tell my fears to someone, but perhaps those fears are more than not necessary... Do feel like sharing them with my bunkmate though... Slightly looking forward to going back to camp but stressed from the workload I forsee for this week. =X

No comments:

Post a Comment