Friday, November 4, 2011

The Bubble Dream

When was the last time I blew bubbles? When I was still a child and would go downstairs to buy a bottle and blow the bubbles outside my home corridor... Those were the times when life was carefree... Beautiful and peaceful like the bubbly world I created for myself... I held my mum's hand and listened to my parents... Friends were as pure as the driven snow. When everybody told each other: 'We'll be best friends forever' and fight over the smallest thing and say: 'Don't friend you liao'

But we all grew up... and then we realized how fortunate being small was... People say the grass is always greener on the other side. We turn back now and see our life flash back like a film without sound... Some memories bring tears of nostalgia be it happy or sad... If only we could all go back to the times when there was not much to worry or fret about. And then we could blow bubbles all day...

But we all grew up... Sometimes without ourselves knowing. We evolved because when we were small the world seemed so big... But even after being bigger the world seems bigger than ever... I learnt that the world will always be against you, and whatever happens it will always be 'Me Against The World'. The truth is I hate to be alone... ... But like the beautiful bubbles so dreamy but brittle... It is all but a dream... ... I wish I never woke up from...

No comments:

Post a Comment