Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Great Tree

My heart found solace over the pass few days. Somehow I did not feel like replying some of my friends and I didn't really know why. Kind of makes me a selfish jerk. It always worked that I wished people would reply me and I do the exact thing I didn't wish people would do to me in the first place. My emotions have submerged and my heart seems to be at peace again.

I find that my efficiency had rose tremendously and I'm back to my usual undistracted self. It all seemed like a dream. Even though thinking about it and looking back still hurts just a little. I would say the things I did were ridiculous like the last incident. I only tell myself that I was foolish to do things that eventually drove people to the edge.

I want to be a great tree... So strong and towering in the face of the roughest of storms. Have roots that reach so deep down into the earth and branches that spread lush greenery. I want to be stronger than I am now. I want to be superman. I want to change the world so much and I desire more than anything to be somebody. I want to make an impact in other peoples' lives... ...

I still wish... ... and I wished... but that which cannot come true will remain that way... and maybe it's for the better too... It will soon be the day again... What wish will I make then? <> A sincere request from the depths of my heart... All I want is ... ... ... ... I'm sorry... I am who I am...

No comments:

Post a Comment