Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Rift Can Make A World Of A Difference

It's astounding and magical how we can always play with words, and I mean it plainly. Creating space between a word can have interesting results. What was once one meaning can now have another. Just like how one word can sometimes mean two different things, always a constant; just the beholder being the variable.

Deja Vu today and old wounds suddenly seem like they were made yesterday. Terrible dreams recently, and I wake up to restless nights, troubled by insomnia and cloudy thoughts. I do hope... in the midst of the chaos that is swirling ahead of my endless path I see a sign of what is to come next. What is the point to this ordeal?

I realized by now that being apart from people is really simple, but to try to be a part of something is a challenge. Human relations is tricky. It cannot be solved by any logical means, and sometimes we do things that just seem plain crazy. We can put in as much hard work and time as we want but at the end of the day we may still not get what we wished for~ It takes all that plus a bit of fate that wraps up the perfect recipe for long lasting bonds.

I feel like I've thrown about for awhile. Like a haggard old man being tossed and turned in the open ocean. But I do believe whatever I've done is known to the hearts of the many. Perhaps people may never know how each other feel, but what speaks louder than actions? And I'll stay silent and dormant, afraid of the new realization of a world I didn't knew previously... This time I won't anymore... because it stung too much and too many =/

No comments:

Post a Comment