Friday, February 17, 2012

A Star That Lost Its Luster

The stars that illuminate the night sky are aplenty. Some brighter than others; some larger and more obvious than others. Stars in the night sky burn out everyday. Sometimes some just go missing a few days later. Some could have died when we see them as the light too millenniums to reach our eyes.

A star lost its shine in the inky blackness of space. And I tried to find back the lost luster only to realize the distance was too large to cover. Does it really matter when one out of myriad star lights is extinguished?

Haven't told anyone yet... What is happening because there's really nothing much anyone can do about it. I have my own conjectures... But this has gone on for some time already hasn't it? Maybe it's time... I told someone... That this matter has been making me really sad inside =///

No comments:

Post a Comment