Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Transparent Dream

To remain as pure as the driven snow... That's probably what everybody wanted to start out to become. But as people should have realized by now- the inconvenient truth- that we never turn out to be what we said we would be. Kids say the silliest things sometimes: Be it to wish for world peace or to simply be contented with a world of friends. It is to laugh that such naive ideals can never actually be accomplished in the cold and harsh world we live in. But it gives me hope, or rather I guess such dreams and aspirations give this world some hope-- Hope that it is not so bad after all~

It would always be wise and best to consider the feelings of others before we start becoming the critics we know we are experts yet. But it can be so hard to think for others when most of the time we are just so tired already fending for ourselves =X But we try our best to maintain that equilibrium, in the best of our capacity to do so. Inevitably different people have different focal points and that's when different perspectives make for a vividly varied society...

I admit I have not been doing so well coping with managing myself and then thinking in other people's shoes. The truth is it's so hard when different interests clash and I can't help feeling so hurt when decisions have to be made and 'hungers' abated. I just can't extinguish that little ember of hope that still glows somewhere in the depths of my heart can I? So I fight fortuitously to prevent myself from losing that power of control over my overwhelming ripple of emotions~~

No comments:

Post a Comment