Tuesday, August 25, 2009

For Because I Am Worthless

Feel the innate need to suffer and live a living hell... ... Because a stupid life is the only thing i have left in this game of life... A worthless life somewhat not important at all... compared to non-living things... ... Trying to stay awake with every last ounce of my will power... occasional knock outs only to wake up to the pain of realisation... a neverending night's cycle of cry and cry myself to accidentally sleep and wake up to only cry again... ...

I feel pain in every part of my soul... I ask myself and my broken self... rapidly diminishing senses... As i awake to pain again and again, never dying pain... And tell myself... let's just go jump off a building... yet I'm such a girl... because as much as I try to wanna jump... I can never bring myself to take that plunge... Other methods? Tempted... yet just have this slight feeling no worth eluding me...

What's gone is forever lost... ... because at the end of the day I see myself in the shards of a broken mirror... ... smitherines that are my heart crumpled into pieces and debris... It feels so sad... to know how worthless u are... yet still having to have to live this worthless life...

No comments:

Post a Comment